Click here to start trading
Start Trading with HY Markets
Click here to start trading with HY Markets

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Part 3 - Involve In First Deepwater Project


In the end of 2006, after 2 years experience as a pipeline engineer, give me more challenge in the new types of design whereby I've been selected to be part of the team of KIKEH DEEPWATER pipeline project. Say big thanks to Suhaimi Ismail (JPKenny Wood Group Operation Director) because he give me a chance to fulfilled the deepwater team.


Working as a subsea engineer for KIKEH DEEPWATER project, my scope of work is more on the designing the whole of PLEM (Pipeline End Manifold) package. It's not easier to design a PLEM, where you need to understand the flow of content process, piping and structure requirement and also installation at the deepwater region. By guidance from Project Manager (Mr. Chris Carter), Lead Engineer (Ir. David Sze) and Senior Designer (Mashkahawi Sarkam), makes me understand a lot about the project and finally increase my confident level.


Almost 3 years experiences in pipeline which include onshore, offshore and deepwater finding me to a new journey of works and will bring you to Part 4 of the stories.
Conclusion is ;
"doesn't meant you graduate with the average result cannot find you for a better place. Please study your aim in the early stage and set a target for that and I'm so sure you'll find the best place with a better income"


see you in part 4.

No comments: