Click here to start trading
Start Trading with HY Markets
Click here to start trading with HY Markets

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Part 4-New Environment Of Pipeline


Become a good pipeline engineer, at least I must going through the cycle environment of oil and gas. As we noticed, work in pipeline consultant makes you good in doing a paper work especially pipeline design. But,in oil and gas, the scope works is more than expected whereby you need to understanding the design and installation of pipeline are more important.

To realize my journey, I've plan moving to offshore installation contractor (TL Offshore Sdn. Bhd.). But, 3 years experience in consultant is not enough to choose me become a part of them. At the same time I've applying another pipeline consultant like Pegasus International, Intec Engineering and Worley Parson because these are the company who running a lot of overseas project.

After 2 month waiting, finally I join pegasus international as a pipeline engineer. My first target is want to grab the experience as much as I can in that company. At Pegasus, they have 2 overseas project that i'm running which is in Indonesia and Brunei. From outside exposure, I can compare the challenge between project in Malaysia and other oil and gas countries. I'm also want to say a big thanks to my senior like Omar, KAB, Slyvia, Catherine and Zuraini because present me a good step of learning and be confidence for whatever challenge coming.

But, I'm still greedy to find better knowlegde as what I mention before, to join the Offshore Installation Contractor. Then, for about 1 years waiting, TL Offshore accepted my application to become pipeline engineer. The storie will bring you in Part 5

No comments: