Click here to start trading
Start Trading with HY Markets
Click here to start trading with HY Markets

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Part 5 – Step for Complete the Cycle


The best thing in my life is if I can fight the challenge. I know that to work in contractor are more challenge, more pressure and everthing you deliver need to be fast without produce a problem. Considering on that matters, I’m join one of the biggest Offshore Installation Contractor in Malaysia (TL Offshore Sdn. Bhd.) as a pipeline engineer under engineering team.

In TLO, scopes of works are totally different. In Engineering team you have been shows with all the pipeline installation engineering analysis likes start-up, normal lay, abandonment & recovery, shore approach, mid point tie-in, riser installation, sidewalk, and weld repair.

4 years in pipeline consultant present me the flow of design the pipeline, but the installation is very minimal. For myself, both design and installation need to be balance so that the analysis produce will avoid from any other problem.

In the next part and further, I’ll share all of pipeline design installation scope including reality photo taken at site. And all the pipeline engineers out there if want to include some information either in design or construction are also invited.

No comments: